Water you can Trust Totally!
- Innovative, unique and highly advanced water purifier
- Digital RO Technology ensures optimum quality of purified water
- LED indications for Power ON, Purification ON, Tank Full, No Inlet Water, Filter Change Alarm
- Removes dissolved impurities like Rust, Pesticides, Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Heavy Metals, Bacteria and Viruses
- Delivers pure, hygienic and tastiest drinking water with preserved essential natural minerals
- Floor standing with wheels or to mount on wall
- First of its kind
- Digital RO technology ensures maximum life of the purifier and delivers purest water
- LED indications with Power ON, Purification ON, Tank Full, No Inlet Water and Filter Change
- Pressure guages to indicate the pressure at the inlet of RO Element
- Attractive floor standing design with stainless steel structure also provision for wall mounting
- Purification by Polypropylene Sediment Filter, Granular Activated Pre-Carbon Filter, Activated Carbon Block Filter, followed by UV Sterilisation
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed, Dow FilmTec RO Membrane for ultimate filtration/ equal standards of Reverse Osmosis element
- Removes dissolved impurities like Rust, Pesticides, Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Heavy Metals etc.
- Removes Bacteria and Viruses
- Emerald comes with 25 liters per hour/ Sapphire comes with 50 liters per hour purification capacity
- Fully automatic
- Robust stainless steel structure with powder coated aluminium sheet metal enclosure
- Outlet connection for external storage water cooler
- Purification Capacity: 50 liters/ hour
- Max. Duty Cycle: 250 liters/ day
- Storage Tank Capacity: Storage Tank not included
- Filter Cartridges: 20″ Polypropylene Sediment, Granular Activated Carbon, Activated Carbon Block
- RO Element: TW-1812-75 Dow FilmTec/ Equivalent
- UV Lamp: 11.00 Watt, Philips
- Inlet Water Pressure (Min): 0.3 kg/ cm2
- Power Supply: 24V DC, 6 Amps
- Input Voltage: 90 – 300V AC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Pressure Guage: 2″, 0 – 300 PSI, 2 Nos.
- Dimensions: W 475 x H 700 x D 310 (mm)
**Under test conditions
Note: Purifier not recommended for installation at above 2000ppm of feed water.
Due to continuous developments, product specifications may change without notice.
Call Toll Free 18005991234 for Free Demo