Safe Drinking Water is TODAY’S NECESSITY, Water, that you can Trust Totally.
- Innovative, unique and highly advanced water purifier
- Digital RO Technology ensures optimum quality of purified water
- LED indications for Power ON, Purification ON, Tank Full, No Inlet Water, Filter Change Alarm
- Removes dissolved impurities like Rust, Pesticides, Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Heavy Metals, Bacteria and Viruses
- Delivers pure, hygienic and tastiest drinking water with preserved essential natural minerals
- Ideal for mounting under the kitchen counter
- First of its kind
- Digital RO technology ensures maximum life of the purifier and delivers purest water
- LED indications with Power ON, Purification ON, Tank Full, No Inlet Water and Filter Change
- Pressure guage to indicate the pressure at the inlet of RO Element
- Attractive floor standing design with stainless steel structure also provision for wall mounting
- Purification by Polypropylene Sediment Filter, Granular Activated Pre-Carbon Filter, Activated Carbon Block Filter, followed by Ultra Violet (UV) Sterilisation
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed, Dow FilmTec RO element for ultimate filtration/ equal standards of Reverse Osmosis element
- Removes dissolved impurities like Rust, Pesticides, Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Heavy Metals etc.
- Removes Bacteria and Viruses
- Hydrant comes in two models of 15 liters per hour and 25 liters per hour purification capacity
- Fully automatic
- Optional, Permeate Pump
- Robust stainless steel structure with powder coated aluminium sheet metal enclosure
- Outlet connection for Hydrostatic Storage Tank
- Purification Capacity: 15 liters/ hour
- Duty Cycle: 75 liters/ day
- Storage Tank Capacity: Hydrostatic Storage Tank of 8 Liters with Stainless Steel Faucet to mount on the Kitchen Platform
- Filter Cartridges: 10″ Polypropylene Sediment, Granular Activated Carbon, Activated Carbon Block
- RO Element: TW-1812-75 GPD
- UV Lamp: 00 Watt, Philips
- Inlet Water Pressure (Min): 3 kg/ cm2
- Power Supply: 24V DC, 2.5 Amps
- Input Voltage: 90 – 300V AC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Pressure Guage: 2″, 0 – 300 PSI, 1 No.
**Under test conditions
Note: Purifier not recommended for installation at above 2000 ppm of feed water.
Due to continuous developments, product specifications may change without notice.
Call Toll Free 18005991234 for Free Demo