THE GUARANTEE OF 100% PURE AND HYGIENIC WATER
Unique Water Purifier with Digital RO™ technology and detachable stainless steel storage tank.
- Innovative, unique and highly advanced water purifier
- Digital RO™ technology ensures optimum quality of purified water
- Removes dissolved impurities like Rust, Pesticides, Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Heavy Metals, Bacteria and Viruses
- Delivers pure, hygienic and tastiest drinking water with preserved essential natural minerals
- Water purifier with detachable stainless steel storage tank
- Digital RO technology ensures maximum life of the purifier and delivers purest water
- LED indications with Power ON, Purification ON, Tank Full, No Inlet Water and Filter Change
- Elegant wall-mounted design best suitable f or domestic applications
- Purification by Polypropylene Sediment Filter, Silver Impregnated Granular Activated Pre-Carbon Filter, Silver Impregnated Fine Granular Activated Post-Carbon Filter followed by Ultra Violet (UV) Sterilisation
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed. Dow FilmTec RO element /Equivalent
- Removes dissolved impurities like Rust, Pesticides, Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Heavy Metals etc.
- RoHS-compliant and durable faucet to draw purified water from the storage tank
- Removes Bacteria and Virus
- 15 liters per hour purification capacity
- Fully automatic
- 6 liters of storage capacity makes purified water available on demand even in the absence of electricity and water supply
- Invisible inlet and reject water connections f or enhanced aesthetics
Filter Cartridges: Polypropylene Sediment Filter, Silver Impregnated Granular Activated Pre-Carbon Filter, Silver Impregnated Fine Granular Activated Post-Carbon Filter
RO Membrane: Dow FilmTec TW30-1812-75/ Equivalent
UV Lamp: 11 Watts, Philips
Purification Capacity: 15 Litres/Hour**
Storage Tank Capacity: 6 Litres, Stainless Steel
Minimum Inlet Water Pressure: 0.3 Kg/cm2
Power Supply: 24VDC, 2.5Amps.
Input Voltage: 90 ~ 300V AC, 50Hz/60Hz
Average Duty Cycle: 2000 Liters/Month Maximum
Dimensions: W 380 x H 470 x D 260 (mm)
**Under test conditions
Note: Purifier not recommended for installation at above 2000 ppm of feed water.
Due to continuous developments, product specifications may change without notice